A massive majority of traffic on the Internet is driven by the leading search engines – like Google – if your website cannot be found quickly via search engines, you are missing out on a great deal of potential business.
Driving traffic to your website provides revenue and exposure like nothing else and SEO is one of the most cost-effective ways to achieve increased website traffic.
SEO firms achieve high search engine placements through the application of a number of SEO techniques, all of which are professionally undertaken by SEO Results.
Some search optimisation practices:
* Link building: Getting outside links to your websites from other sites in relevant industries. Builds your site’s authority in the eyes of the search engines and helps increase traffic to your site.
* Keyword Research: Finding out which words and phrases relevant to your industry are getting the most attention from searchers and the least attention from the competition.
* Content development: Professionally written website content that is both search engine- and human-friendly
* Meta development: Development of the meta tags has an effect both on the SEO of a website as well as helping to increase the “click-through” rate. Meta development is included as part of our SEO services.
* Website Structure: SEO must be taken into consideration from the first step of website development and conceptualisation until long after the website has gone live on the Internet. This is why at SEO Results, we don’t optimise a site unless it’s been constructed from scratch using Net Age’s SEO platform.