Advertising on Google is one of the most effective means of bringing more visitors to your site. Whether your objective is to generate leads, improve your brand recognition, or increase your customer retention, there are Google Ads advertising options that will suit your needs.
Our Google Ads team is fully Google accredited, Net Age is a certified Google Premier Partner. We have years of experience with Google Ads, and unlike most agencies, we don’t charge based on your Google budget, but only on the time we spend managing your account.
We offer a wide range of Google advertising services.
Google Search Network AdvertisingAdvertising on the Google Search Network lets you display your ads above and below the listings on Google's search engine results page. Your ads are eligible for display when anybody searches for a product or service related keyword that you're bidding on. If somebody clicks on your ad, then the cost of that click (based on your bid) is deducted from your monthly Google spend.
- Advertise your business on the first page of related search results.
- Quickly bring targeted visitors to your site.
- Advertise across devices to reach your audience wherever they search.
Google Display Network AdvertisingSimilar to the Search Network, Google Display advertising allows you to show both text and banner ads on sites which participate in the Google Display Network. Instead of keywords, we focus on the themes and topics related to your product or service offering, and show your ads to people who visit sites relevant to your target audience.
- Place banners or text ads on industry relevant sites.
- Emphasise your brand with banners, and make your message stand out.
- Reach the right people with location, demographic and interest targeting.
Remarketing & RetargetingStatistically, only around 10% of visitors to your site will make contact with you. Remarketing is an innovative AdWords product, that lets you engage visitors to your site, even after they've left it. Using cookies, Remarketing targets people who visit your site, showing them your text or banner ads when they visit other sites that are part of the Google Display Network, making sure that they remember you, and increasing the chance that they'll be back.
- Highly targeted to visitors who've already shown an interest in your site.
- Improve brand exposure by reminding them who you are, and what you do.
- Reach past visitors with new promotions, even after they've left your site.
YouTube AdvertisingWith an average of 150 million video views per month in South Africa alone, YouTube advertising can be a valuable way of generating both brand recognition, and clicks to your site. Combined with a relatively low current cost per view and cost per click, YouTube is currently positioned in a space that’s quite similar to AdWords when it was first launched in SA, making this the ideal time to start using it.
- In-Stream Ads: Show video ads at the start of targeted YouTube videos.
- In-Search Ads: Show ads for your videos in YouTube search results by targeting specific keywords.
- Video Discovery Ads: Show banners alongside videos in YouTube.