Social Media Account Manager (Paid Advertising)
Are you our next Social Media Superstar?
We’re looking for a social media account manager who specialises in paid advertising, to join our team of mid – senior Paid Social Media Account Managers.
Someone who has at least 3 years experience, is data-driven, hard-working and thrives in a fun-loving environment. Thought-leadership is a requirement. Here, you continuously challenge your skills; whilst mostly working remotely, your coffee is always made to your taste!
We pride ourselves on our optimisation skills, abilities & throw-the box-away thinking. We’re looking for someone mid – senior with the same passion; with a solid knowledge of practices & advertising campaign optimisation of Social Media Platforms.
Please note this is NOT a page management position.
If you’d like to apply, we require the following: (PS, you don’t need a degree, we are looking for experience and passion and a love of what you do above all.)
Net Age built its first website in 1997, and since then we’ve excelled in every online discipline, from SEO, to email marketing, social media and Google Ads. We were one of the first Google Partners and today are 2022 Google Premier Partners. Making us one of the top 3% of agencies in South Africa.
Our core team has been at Net Age for more than 10 years, and several of our team who’ve left in the past have ended up coming back. We pride ourselves on our ethos of team first and with a happy team, clients will excel.
We pride ourselves on our values and look for people who embody them.Find Out more About Us
- 3 or more years experience in managing paid Social Media accounts.
- Passionate about paid online marketing.
- Play well with others.
- Positive energy & attitude.
- Dynamic self-management skills and self-motivation.
- Reliable internet connection at home.
- Reliable transport to attend internal & client meetings when required.
- Based in Johannesburg.
- Setting up & implementation of tracking
- Marketing Communication degree / diploma.
- Google Analytics.
- Experience using Data Studio.
- Basic design skills (Canva’s good)
- Experience with ecommerce campaigns
Duties / Responsibilities
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Social Media Paid Marketing account management & optimisation for multiple clients.
- Reporting & Data-analysis.
- Client liaison.
- Remuneration: Dependent On Experience.
- Based in Gauteng. Remote position, but occasional in-person meetings in JHB area.
- Type: Permanent.